Copy of your driver's license

Please provide us with a scan or Xerox of your driver's license. This does not mean that you are required to drive for Julian Krinsky Camps & Programs during the summer. In America a driver's license is used as a possible source of identification and as such we are required to keep a copy in your personnel file. Please ensure that your scan or Xerox is legible and that the image is viewable.

If you are from an international country you will be required to get an international driver's license if you intend to drive in the US. You will need to enquire in your home country with regards where to get an international license. In most instances an Automobile Association (AA) will be able to assist you for a nominal fee.

Call us about
Our New Program!

Exploring The Majors at The University of Pennsylvania