You already have the technology to be the world’s next top DJ at your fingertips.
All you’re missing are the knowledge and skills to use them.
Learn how to DJ and let your music creativity soar at JKCP! Whether you aspire to be the next Marshmello or just want an introduction into the music industry, this DJ course will help you familiarize yourself with all aspects of the field. With a combination of curriculum and time in the spin lab, you will learn the principles of “turntablism”: scratching, chirping, beat matching, flaring, looping and drumming. Use the mixer to manipulate the music and mashup songs like a pro in no time. Along the way, learn about the importance of tempo, song structure and beat-juggling to have a crowd-ready performance by the end of the week.
What You Will Learn
An introduction to basic rhythms
How to understand sound waves
How to create a unique melody
Ways to mix your music files
Converting music to MP3, MP4 and wave files
The Best Tracks of the Ibiza Season
Johnny Lee, mixmag.com
We spoke to 20 DJs to find out their favorite selections as we reach the mid-way marker in this summer’s annual Balearic rave marathon, it’s time to consider the tunes that have been fueling life on Ibiza’s best dancefloors for the last two months.
We asked 20 of the White Isle’s finest DJs to provide their pick. Check them out below and listen to them Here;
- SAFFRON STONE ‘LOVE TRAP’
- SECONDCITY ‘LET THE MUSIC’
- LOODS ‘WALKING AWAY’
- JOESKI & HECTOR LAVOE ‘DIA DE AYER’
- THE VISION FEAT. ANDREYA TRIANA ‘HEAVEN’
- ROISIN MURPHY ‘INCAPABLE’
- OMAR S ‘LIGHT YEAR FLIGHT’
- FERRECK DAWN ‘YOU ARE THE ONE’
- LAURENT GARNIER & CHAMBRAY ‘FEELIN GOOD’
- LEFTWING & KODY ‘I FEEL IT’
- CUARTERO ‘RAPUH’
- CASSIUS ‘SOUND OF VIOLENCE’
- DJ VIVONA ‘WORLDS’
- BROKENEARS ‘NO MAN’
- TRISTAN GRACE ‘TELL ME IF IT’S REAL’ (FT. CONNIE HARVEY & FRIENDS)
- MENDO & MARCO LYS ‘THIS ONE’
- TUNNELVISIONS ‘RAIN DANCE’
- LUIGI ROCCA ‘THE QUIET EXPLOSION’ (ANDREAS HENNEBERG REMIX)
- SARABA ‘BARLIA’ (KULANDJAGNHO)
- ROBERTO SURACE ‘JOYS’
JKCP’s Enrichment summer camp for high school students is designed for students who want to try a few different things! Do something you love. Try something new. Do both! The choice is yours. It’s the perfect program for the athlete who loves to paint, the gamer who shoots short films and the entrepreneur who sketches red carpet fashion designs. Create your ideal summer schedule by choosing one morning course and one afternoon course from 20 subjects spanning the arts, sciences, fashion, fitness, engineering and so much more!