SUMMER CAMPS AT HAVERFORD
You can choose any combination of these summer programs for every member of your family!
Tennis players will eat lunch during the week at the campus dining center. The food on campus is typical of a college cafeteria. You are given the freedom to make your own choices. Salad, fruit, vegetables, sandwich deli bar and different hot entrees accompany each lunch.
Golfers will eat lunch off campus near their golf course for the day.
The food is typical of a college cafeteria, and you are given the freedom to make your own choices. There are always multiple options available for each meal including vegetarian choices. If you have special dietary needs or allergies, please contact us prior to your arrival.
If you don’t feel well, just let your instructor know and we’ll help you get better in no time. Chances are you won’t need it, but we have a nurse and a doctor on-call and we are minutes from the region’s top hospitals. As long as you keep taking any medicine you normally do at home, you should have nothing to worry about.
JKCP is proactive about your safety:
- Haverford College is a small and self-contained suburban campus
- 24/7 Haverford campus security
- Extensive FBI staff background checks
- Intensive staff and student orientations
- Staff that is trained to handle situations discreetly, with care and sensitivity
- Professionally designed crisis management plan
- Access to the region’s top hospitals within minutes
- A nurse, doctor and trainer are always on call