SUMMER CAMPS AT NARBERTH
These programs at available at the Narberth Tennis Club this summer. Mix and match your sports and weeks!
You’ll eat lunch each day at the tennis club or on the course. We will order food from a local restaurant and try to choose places that offer lots of choices so that everyone can make a healthy and enjoyable choice for lunch.
If you have special dietary needs or allergies, remember to use your online account to record this information in your health information form.
If you don’t feel well, just let your coach know and we’ll help you get better in no time. Chances are you won’t need it, but we have a nurse on campus and doctor on-call and are minutes from the region’s top hospitals.
Safety is always our number one priority.
- A small and self-contained club
- Extensive FBI staff background checks
- Intensive staff and student orientations
- Staff trained to handle situations discreetly, with care and sensitivity
- Professionally designed crisis management plan
- Access to the region’s top hospitals within minutes
- A registered nurse and trainer are always on call
If you are attending for the full day or mornings only, you should plan to arrive by 9:00am on Monday morning so that we can greet you, have student orientation and direct you to the correct place for your morning court time.
You should arrive to the Narberth Tennis Club at 612 Montgomery Avenue, Narberth, PA 19072.