Last Modified: August 30, 2018
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email our General Counsel, Seth Blumenthal, at email@example.com, or our marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also mail us at 610 S. Henderson Road, King of Prussia, PA 19406.
Social Media Features
2. Information We Collect
You are welcome to explore our Website without providing any Personal Information! On the other hand, you may choose to provide us with information about yourself, or a student, in order to request materials related to one of our camps or programs, use certain features of our website, or complete an enrollment. When you visit our Website, we automatically collect Log Files that do not identify you individually.
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
- Registration information, such as a prospective student’s name, date of birth, and gender.
Personal Information also includes “Navigational Information” where such information can directly or indirectly identify an individual. See subsequent section titled, “Navigational Information.”
Personal Information can also include information about you that is available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from service providers.
When you view our Website, we automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software known as “Navigational Information.” This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), operating system, clickstream data, access ties, referring website addresses, log files, and the files viewed on our Website. If such Navigational Information becomes identifiable as you – for example, where it is linked to other Personal Information such as your name or email address – it is deemed Personal Information. To gather Navigational Information, we use “cookies.” For additional information with respect to the cookies we use, see the section below titled, “Additional Description of How We Use Navigational Information.”
Information About Children
JKCP does not knowingly or intentionally collect information about any child under 16 unless that child’s parent or legal guardian consents. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 16 without the appropriate consent, please contact us at email@example.com so that we may delete the information.
3. How We Use Your Information
We Never Sell Your Personal Information
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
Use of Personal Information
- Contact you where it is necessary for business purposes, such as if your child is enrolled in one of our camps or programs.
- Allow you to download or request, or allow us to proactively send you, brochures, schedules, updates, and other information related to our camps and programs.
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Website.
- Post customer testimonials and comments on our Website (only after obtaining each customer’s consent).
- Improve our products and services.
- Promote our camps and programs, including through the use of special discounts.
- Provide other companies with statistical information about our users- but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
- Meet legal or accounting requirements.
Additional Description of How We Use Navigational Information
We use Navigational Information to improve, monitor, and analyze the Website and it use, and provide you with personalized information about JKCP.
In particular, we use the following Google Analytics features: “Remarketing,” “Google Display Network Impression Reporting,” “DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration,” and “Demographics and Interest Reporting.” Together, these features (i) provide us with information about the use of our Website, (ii) optimize the browsing experience for Website users, and (iii) generate targeted ads based on past visits to our Website. For these features to operate, JKCP uses first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie).
Disclosure of Your Information
As referenced above, there are situations in which we share Personal Information and Navigational Information with third party “Service Providers” and “Partners.”
With respect to Service Providers, JKCP hires selected third parties who act on our behalf to support our operations. Service Providers include (i) credit card processors (JKCP uses a third-party intermediary to manage credit card processing where the intermediary is not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on JKCP’s behalf); (ii) IT suppliers and contractors (e.g., data hosting providers); (iii) web analytics providers; (iv) providers of digital advertising services; and (v) providers of CRM, marketing and sales software solutions. These parties may only access, process and store your personal data in the course of performing their duties to us.
With respect to our Partners, JKCP supports and works with other organizations in furtherance of our camps and programs. For example, we work with Haverford College, Villanova University, the University of Pennsylvania, and Yale University in connection with summer programming. In order to provide the services that you request from us, our Partners may access and process the information which we collect from you for the purposes described above.
We reserve the right to use or disclose your personal information if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with a law, court order, or legal process.
4. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information (EEA Visitors Only)
If you are a visitor/customer located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), JKCP is the data controller of your Personal Information. Our legal basis for collecting and using Personal Information will depend on the information concerned and the context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect Personal Information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect Personal Information from you.
If we ask you to provide Personal Information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether your provision of personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide personal information). Similarly, if we collect and use your Personal Information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
5. Retention of Personal Information
When retention of Personal Information is no longer reasonably necessary, we will securely destroy it in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, and thus is no longer Personal Information.
6. Security of Your Personal Information
We use a variety of physical, technical, and organizational measures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Unfortunately, as with any website, the transmission of information over the internet or public communications networks can never be completely secure, and thus we cannot guarantee with 100% certainty the security of your Personal Information.
7. Your Rights with Respect to Your Data
EEA customers/visitors are afforded data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). JKCP extends almost every one of those rights to all of our customers and visitors of our Website, regardless of which part of the world they are from. Thus, with respect to the information about you that we collect or use, you have the following rights:
- You can request access, correction, updates, or deletion.
- You can object to its processing, or ask us to restrict its processing.
- You can request a transfer or copy.
- You can withdraw any consent that you have provided. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You can submit a complaint to a data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA, Switzerland and certain non-European countries (including the US and Canada) are available at:https://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to JKCP, 610 S. Henderson Road, King of Prussia, PA 19406, Attention: Marketing. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
8. Unsubscribing from our Marketing Communications
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our emails, making the appropriate selections at https://info.jkcp.com/unsubscribe, or by emailing us at email@example.com.
610 S. Henderson Road
King of Prussia, PA 19406